Saturday 27 October 2012

Orthotics from BODYBACKUP by SIDAS


People often suffer foot pain at some time in their lives, frequently along with sore legs, knees and back pain.  These are often caused by poor mechanical alignment affecting the way you run, walk and stand.

Foot orthotics allow the muscles, tendons and bones of the feet to function at their highest potential.

When appropriately prescribed, orthotics can reduce foot pain. 
Orthotics are shaped with bio-mechanical features to support the natural shape of your feet, as well as increase stability and cushioning

"I have found the ‘Orthotic Shoe Insoles’ from Body Back-Up, which I have put into my work shoes, extremely beneficial.

They help my posture and every time I change my shoes I put them into the next pair. It is just like having my old shoes on again, just like carpet slippers!”

David Sprot (63)
Management Accountant
Bracknell
Sports – Jogging

Testimonial – Orthotic Insoles

  • I visited your clinic in 2001 and had some very successful treatment on a back problem caused mostly by fallen arches.  You sold me some insoles (skiing) for £30 ish which I thought were expensive at the time but you said they would outlast my shoes.  Yeah, right I thought.

  • 11 years later they have just about worn through!  That’s with daily use!  Outlasting several pairs of shoes and trainers.

  • So, I am back for more!  Just about to buy a pair for myself and for my 11 year old son (who wasn't even born when I bought my first insoles!)

  • Hows that?

  • Seriously - many thanks for what you did at the time.  I have not had many re-occurrences of the problem since and those that I do have are caused by me not following your stretching exercises properly.

My very best regards

David Miller (45)
Architect
Bristol
March 2012

Testimonial – Orthotic Insoles

  • I have been coming to see Robin for a year now, having been in absolute agony, and not being able to run for about 3 months. 
  • Within 3 months I was running again and he recommended some insoles to put in my trainers and I have always got through a pair of trainers every 6 months at £120 for a pair of trainers is rather expensive and since I have had these insoles – which I put them in January in a new pair      of trainers and I haven’t had to replace them thus far and I don’t think I will be for at least a few months.  
  • The insoles have been absolutely amazing – I have gone 9 months without any back pain whatsoever, so I would recommend them highly.

    Jane Monk (33)
    London
    Solicitor






 Many foot problems are occupation related - such as in:   
            
Hospital Staff - Hairdressers - Builders - Factory Workers - Commuters

 

Body Back-Up stocks a range of Orthotic foot Supports & Insoles

3D GEL insoles for GOLF and RUNNING as well as EVERYDAY use.

Also we suggest BLUE General PURPOSE Composite Orthotics- Specially constructed using various components of differing thickness and density

Gel (high density) Heel raises and Gel Arch Supports  -  for correcting one-sided leg length inequality used in pairs to reduce heel pain.  Gel Arch Supports are useful as they take up very little space in formal shoes / ladies shoes or football boots – as an alternative to full orthotic arch-supporting insoles.

These products help distribute your weight more evenly across the whole surface of your foot, relieving pressure and cushioning whilst providing support.



 Testimonial – Orthotic Insoles

  • I visited your clinic in 2001 and had some very successful treatment on a back problem caused mostly by fallen arches.  You sold me some insoles (skiing) for £30 ish which I thought were expensive at the time but you said they would outlast my shoes.  Yeah, right I thought.

  • 11 years later they have just about worn through!  That’s with daily use!  Outlasting several pairs of shoes and trainers.

  • So, I am back for more!  Just about to buy a pair for myself and for my 11 year old son (who wasn't even born when I bought my first insoles!)
  • Hows that?
  • Seriously - many thanks for what you did at the time.  I have not had many re-occurrences of the problem since and those that I do have are caused by me not following your stretching  exercises properly.

My very best regards

David Miller (45)
Architect
Bristol
March 2012



Testimonial – Orthotic Insoles

  • I have been coming to see Robin for a year now, having been in absolute agony, and not being able to run for about 3 months. 
  • Within 3 months I was running again and he recommended some insoles to put in my trainers and I have always got through a pair of trainers every 6 months at £120 for a pair of trainers is rather expensive and since I have had these insoles – which I put them in January in a new pair of trainers and I haven’t had to replace them thus far and I don’t think I will be for at least a few months.  















No comments:

Post a Comment